- Check our homepage for upcoming hours.
- All visitors to the dispensary will be required to wear a mask or other facial covering.
- Place an order here.
Important COVID-19 Updates:
Due to the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we strongly recommend placing preorders for priority entry, fastest pickup and guaranteed service. Wait times and availability for walk-ins vary due to social distancing measures. We’re unable to offer in-store consultations or additions to orders.
To reduce the amount of time spent waiting in the dispensary, please make sure you arrive sometime during your appointment window. Walk-in orders may experienced longer wait times.
Please don’t come to the dispensary if you’re feeling ill or have been exposed to a person with a suspected case of COVID-19. While in the store, wash your hands and make an effort to not touch surfaces more than necessary. We’re doing our best to clean and sanitize, but for your own safety, please assume all surfaces at the dispensary (and anywhere in the city) may be contaminated and proceed with caution.
The CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public setting, providing guidelines and simple, no-sew instructions here. All visitors to the dispensary will be required to wear a mask, scarf, bandanna or other facial covering. We will have a limited number of disposable masks available for those who forget their mask at home.
As we attempt to spread out the waiting area, please be extra mindful of personal space and try to maintain 6 feet of distance from other patients. Please limit nonessential conversation so that we may assist people as quickly as possible and minimize social interaction. We encourage all at-risk patients to send a caregiver to the dispensary in their place.
If you have recently traveled to Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Nevada, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas or Utah, you are required to quarantine upon arrival for fourteen days. Violation of the Emergency Travel Order can result in daily fines of $100 – $500.
Reduce Risk While Using Cannabis
- Don’t pass joints, blunts or glass pieces. Consider one-hitters or personal joints and bowls instead.
- Don’t share vapes.
- According to the CDC, hard surfaces can be sterilized with alcohol solutions (like rubbing alcohol) with at least 70% alcohol, diluted bleach solutions (1/3 cup bleach per gallon of water) or EPA-registered disinfectants.
- Individually-wrapped edibles allow you to share an experience with friends without sharing germs.
- For more information on best practices to slow the spread, visit cdc.gov.