ADULT USE (RECREATIONAL) CUSTOMERS
1. Recreational customers may only enter through 2369 N Milwaukee entrance, NOT the 2847 W Fullerton entrance.
2. You must be 21+ with a valid ID.
3. We will do bag checks and metal detector wand – no weapons allowed (this includes guns, knives, box cutters, pepper spray, etc.) for the safety of our customers and staff. MOCA will not be held responsible for personal items left behind.
4. We are cash only, but have an ATM on premises.
5. There may be occasional waits due to high demand and short supply. We have a large indoor waiting room for your comfort.
6. There will likely be product shortages at first for recreational, especially on popular items like Flower.
7. There is no cannabis consumption at or around the dispensary.
8. Even if you come with a friend, we admit only 1 person at a time. Be prepared to come to the counter separately.
9. Prices will be cheaper, waits will be shorter and selection will be greater for medical. Start here to get your card.
10. Full Adult Use FAQ available here.
1. We recommend that medical patients enter through the 2847 W Fullerton address, but may use either Fullerton or 2369 N Milwaukee.
2. There is handicap/temporary parking available in the loading zone on Fullerton.
3. Make sure to bring a second form of ID in addition to your IL Medical Cannabis card (drivers license, etc).
4. We will prioritize medical patients over recreational customers, but we do expect to be extra busy in the beginning of the year. Typically the middle of the day is least busy.
5. We have Spanish speaking staff available on most, if not all, days of the week.
6. No cannabis products or used accessories may be brought into the dispensary.
7. We are cash only, but have an ATM on premises.
8. We recommend online ordering for faster service.
9. Medical will be cheaper prices, faster lines, and more selection than recreational. Make sure to renew your medical card.