Get Medical Cannabis Today!
Get Signed up with one of our outreach specialists!
When: Every M-Sat from 1-5pm
Where: Emporium Logan Square
What to bring with you:
Application for Non-Opioid patient applications
(for patients with one of 42 qualifying conditions):
• Your QP application, available online here – select either “patient” or “caregiver”
• Signed physician certification – forms may be downloaded here
• Fees ($100 for 1 year, $200 for 2 years, or $250 for 3 years)
• Proof of residency (Bring 2 forms: IL Driver’s license/state ID, voter ID card, Bank statement, Insurance policy, medical claim)
• State ID or driver’s license
• Passport picture (if applicable situation, such as Social Security Income, Social Security Disability, or Military / DD-214 – Learn More Here)
Application for Opioid patient applications
(for patients currently with prescription painkillers):
• Your doctor must be signed up on the IDPH website
• Fees ($10 every 90 days with physician approval)
• Passport picture
The Illinois Opioid Alternative Pilot Program Guide for Eligible Patients: Download the OAPP Patient Brochure Now!
If you have questions about the program for MOCA, you can also contact us here.