Almost all Illinois residents qualify now
Get your card in 24 hours
How the Process Works
If you need help with any step of the process, we offer free application assistance online and in person; keep reading for more information.
Benefits of Having a Medical Cannabis Card
• Save up to 40% on taxes
• Access a wider variety and larger supply of products
• Earn loyalty points to exchange for discounts
• Grow up to five cannabis plants at home
• Designate up to three caregivers
• Get a 10% Veteran’s Discount with DD214 card
• Shop on Medical Monday
• Get one-on-one assistance from our Patient Director
What You’ll Need:
• Proof of Identity (Current driver’s license, state ID, or passport. Out-of-state IDs are acceptable)
• Proof of residency (2 forms: IL Driver’s license/state ID, voter ID card, bank statement, insurance policy, medical claim, utility bill)
• Payment Method for fee processing (credit or debit cards only, no cash)
• Passport Photo (2×2 color headshot with white background)
• Completed Application (download here)
• Doctor Certification (download here)
• Caregiver Application (if applicable)
Everyone who applies for a medical cannabis registry identification card must have their medical condition certified by a healthcare professional. Send us a message through the form at the bottom of this page if you would like a list of doctors in the area. Read our answers to frequently-asked questions about program eligibility, how to talk to your doctor and more.
Get Help in Person in Chicago
At our Logan Square location, our Patient Director Amanda Cruz is available Mondays and Saturdays from 10:30am to 5:30pm in our waiting room at 2369 North Milwaukee Ave. You don’t need a medical card or appointment to stop by. Amanda can provide assistance, in English or Spanish, with issues like:
• Information on how to get a medical card
• Submitting medical cannabis application paperwork
• Troubleshooting your online account
• How to order online
• Product recommendations
• Medical consultations
• Renewing your card
• Answering questions about your card
If you would like to make an appointment with Amanda outside her weekly scheduled open hours, please send us a message through the contact form at the bottom of this page.
Get a Medical Cannabis Card from Home
To protect our staff and patients from exposure to coronavirus (COVID-19), we’re now offering remote assistance to help prospective patients get their medical cannabis cards. To begin the process, call us at (773) 722-6622 or contact us through the form at the bottom of this page.
We’ll provide all the resources you need, including all the necessary forms and a helpful checklist of the required identification documents. We’ll also provide contact information for doctors in the area, just in case your current primary care provider is not able to sign your certification.
Once all the forms are submitted electronically via the State of Illinois Medical Cannabis Pilot Program eLicense System, most people are approved and digitally receive a provisional medical cannabis card within just a day or two.
Become a registered patient or caregiver today!
Write us today and we’ll send you an email with everything you need to become a medical cannabis patient or caregiver.