Patients may now designate their dispensary on the IDPH page, which should occur within 1 hour.
Medical Cannabis Patients:
- Log in to your IDPH account here – if it’s your first time using the system, select “Register” below the login form and follow the instructions.
- Click “Online Services” on the upper right corner
- Select “Change Dispensary” (you should see your current dispensary displayed under “Activities” then “Start”)
- Select your new dispensary, hopefully MOCA, from the alphabetical list**
**If you have provisional access, you’ll need to print another letter that shows the new dispensary
Opioid Alternative Patients (OAPP):
- Log into your account here – if you have never logged in before, choose the “Patient Registration” button to the right of the login form.
- Find your current dispensary on the Patient Registration page, under the Patient Information section
- Click on the arrow in the dropdown box to select MOCA/your new dispensary from the alphabetical list
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save